WASH in Schools
As part of Tepuy Trek’s ‘WASH in Schools’ programs, we partner with Rotary clubs and other NGOs doing work in primary schools in the countries we visit to improve the access to safe and sufficient water, sanitation, and hygiene.
Through this program we focus on providing volunteers that can:
- Assist in developing an on-site needs assessment to prepare WASH programs.
- Assist in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating WASH projects and programs.
- Provide expertise and guidance on any aspect of WASH programs.
- Assist as language interpreter in the communities we visit.
- Provide guidance on implications of Sustainability.
- Provide an interactive forum to discuss and recommend appropriate processes.
- Assist in the construction of any of the project infrastructure, such as latrines, rain water harvesting systems, and water filtration systems.
Contact us for more information on this topic